EDGE TO EDGE "SUPER RETINA" OLED DISPLAY
It's OLED Super Retina display with more than 2 million pixels has no dedicated home button and a screen that runs from edge to edge. That means sharper text, more impressive video playback, and gorgeous pictures.
THE MOST SECURE iPHONE EVER
With Face ID users can unlock the iPhone X simply by looking at it. Face ID cannot be fooled and even works if you're wearing a hat and glasses, or you cut your hair. This new technology is more secure than fingerprint locks due in part to a neural engine running on the new A11 Bionic processor
IMPROVED BATTERY AND CHARGING CAPABILITIES
Using the Qi standard, the iPhone X will support wireless inductive charging and is compatible with Apple’s AirPower, a device that can simultaneously charge an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods. Additionally, this battery lasts up to 2hrs longer than iPhone 7, and supports fast charging which gets you up to a 50% charge in just 30 minutes.
- Operating System: iOS 11
- Processor: A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and Neural Engine
- Memory: 3 GB RAM | Storage: 64GB
- Camera Resolution: 12 MP, Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture, optical and digital zoom up to 10X
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Display Size: 5.8" | Display Resolution: 2436 x 1125 pixels
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, NFC with reader mode
- Height: 5.65" | Width: 2.79" | Depth: 0.30" | Weight: 6.14 oz.